Coriander leaves juice recipe for losing weight & belly fat
Weight loss is always a dream for the lazy who do not want to work out but lose weight. Losing weight is not so easy as to gain weight. It doesn’t mean that weight gain is so easy for the ones who have high metabolic rate. The metabolic rate and the weight gain are interconnected. Thus increasing the metabolic rate of your body can help you lose weight soon.
Let us look into a fat cutter juice with Coriander leaves that works for us easily top cut down the fat accumulated all over the body. It is not proved by the studies that it is a fat cutter juice but we have many testimonials from few people as to the magic fat cutting of this juice. Please look into the juice ingredients and how to make it.
- Coriander leaves (Cilantro)– 1 small bunch
- Lemon- 1
- Warm Water- 4 cups
Method of Making juice with Coriander leaves:
Cut off all roots of coriander. Wash well and grind it in a blender very well. Cut the lemon in to two and pull out all seeds from it. Squeeze the lemon in to the warm water and add the grinded coriander to this water. Start consuming this on empty stomach for better results.
You can add honey for better taste.
How does this juice help in weight loss?
Lemon in warm water is actually a miracle drink that supplies you with massive energy throughout the day. Coriander leaves has high contents of antioxidants, and helps in digestion. Lemon with warm water, being a great combination for losing belly fat, it helps in weight reduction.
Coriander leaves aids in burning all fat accumulated all over the body.
Bit in spite of all these benefits, there is no property that is been highlighted in aiding weight loss.
Benefits of coriander lemon juice
Coriander lemon juice is said to shed off 3-5 Kg in a week, even though not supported by any studies. Coriander and lemon both have their own benefits and we shall see to them separately:
Benefits of Coriander:
- Coriander leaves encourages digestive system and also help in eliminating constipation. At the same time it helps in curing diarrhoea. It is said produce certain kinds of enzymes that help in digestion and also a good medicine in treating nausea, and other stomach disorders.
- They have good antiseptic property and thus helpful in treating mouth ulcers. It aroma helps in freshening the breath and thereby reducing mouth decay.
- The iron content in cilantro is high and therefore good for anaemic people as well.
- Coriander leaves being high in calcium, it also builds up good bone and tooth strength. It similarly helps in degradation of bones and can be used in treating spondylitis and other bone related issues that can occur as years passes away.
- This leaf helps in increased secretion of insulin and thus keeps the blood sugar on control. Thus it ensures the right functioning of metabolism.
- It is said to give us a clear skin on consumption of it on a daily basis. Help in aiding of skin disorders.
- It is said to help in treating conjunctivitis, small pox etc
- The most important benefit is that helps in preventing Alzheimer’s disease.
- This also helps in maintain the blood pressure and cholesterol on the right level.
Benefits of lemon
- Lemon juice is a detoxifier and when started a day with this juice that too in warm water, then your day starts perfect. It is an energy booster and helps in detoxifying your whole body.
- Lemon juice gives protection from the kidney stones as it helps in raising the citrate level of urine.
- As it is a detoxifier and moreover it has soluble fibre content in it, it helps in weight loss to a very great extent.
- Lemon juice in warm water can protect us from the colds and common flu due to the Vitamin C content in them. It also helps in fighting all respiratory disorders.
- Lemon juice in warm water even has the power of protecting us from Cancer due to the presence of the compound citrus liminoids.
- It helps in building the immunity power of the body.
- It is one of the best beauty agents that are being used ion all kinds of natural beauty masks. It has the anti-aging property that even fights wrinkles and removes black heads.
- The high potassium content in lemon helps in controlling the blood pressure and also protects the heart.
- It serves as an anti-depressant too as gives a relaxation to the mind a body. Helps in spreading a soothing effect that calms stress, depression and tension.
Likewise, the benefits, it is good to know the side effects of the ingredients as well for a better understanding. Consuming any good food/ medicine, for more than a certain quantity or period of time can invite in many ill effects.
Anyways, let us be sure that we are safe by looking into the side effects as well:
- This has allergic reaction on some people and thus need to be used with much care
- Consuming coriander leaves everyday can attract the chances of sun burn.
- Safety during pregnancy is not yet proved and thus abstaining from using it during pregnancy, to be on the safer side.
- As lemon is acidic in nature, it can set a fire in the chest. That means it may cause heart burn.
- The high content of vitamin C can make the kidneys work hard and produce more urine. Thus a quick wash out of sodium and water from our body happens, resulting in dehydration
- Too much of lemon juice can result in tooth erosion due to the acidic nature of it.
It is wise to discontinue this juice after 7 days. If you feel the benefit of it and again want to have it, better give a week break before consuming.
The side effects take place only on the continuous consumption of these ingredients. Try this magic drink and cut off those extra pounds.
Also read Moringa Leaves Juice recipe for weight loss
Disclaimer: These recipes and juices are not medical prescriptions. It depends on the individual and their health condition, whether it will suit you. Any allergy to the ingredients shall be the responsibility of those who use it. The responsibility vests on the persons who try to use these, and not us.